Prahran, Victoria County

I have received four or five phone calls recently from people who say they have paid to get their Resume done and have been unhappy because they were either charged more than anticipated or the business they dealt with continued to take money from their account and one person even closed their bank account to stop this practice. I run a reputable business in Australia providing resume services to consumers.

There is no option to pay anything through my web site and consumers are never asked to provide their bank account details. I feel for these consumers who are just trying to get work using a professional resume, and my business is suffering because of this type of activity as people think that my business, because of its name, is associated with the business they have been dealing with.

So, consumers please note, my business is Australian, has an Australian domain name, and has no connection whatsoever with similarly named businesses without the .au in their domain name. I wish you all well with your job search activities.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss resumes now service. Resumes Now Au needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned resumes now service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Resumes Now Au.

Comments